The team at Powerlite Australia are monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation closely and following the government’s advice on the matter.
We are still open for business manufacturing our Australian made power generators at our Kings Park factory. Also our generator service and repair department are available to work on your generator sets.
We have put in place a series of procedures to help ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
1. We are focused on hygiene with signage, cleaning procedures and additional hand cleaning supplies.
2. Our office and production line work station layouts are social distanced to have staff members more than 1.5 metres away from each other.
3. Options of Skype conferencing, phone calls and emails are available to discuss sales and generator specifications to limit in person interaction.
4. If our office staff work from home as the situation develops rest assured that Powerlite will remain contactable at any stage as we have remote working capabilities and phone calls to the office will be redirected to mobiles.
5. In the event of a COVID-19 infection we have a series of procedures in place and will put notices on our website and social media pages.
6. We will adapt to forthcoming Government protocols relating to cleaning, quarantine, and closures.
In this time of unprecedented challenge to us all as a global community, we must remain positive and work together, things will get better.
Thank you all for supporting small businesses across Australia.
Phone 1300 436 738