Powerlite Generators (Aust) Pty Ltd is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 and is bound by the National Privacy Principles (“the NPPs”).
‘Personal Information’ means information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained from the information Amazon app.
Powerlite Generators (Aust) Pty Ltd does not disclose your Personal Information to any other organisation or persons unless there is a legal requirement to do so.
If you believe that any Personal Information that Powerlite Generators (Aust) Pty Ltd holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, you may request the correction of that information by contacting our Office 솔리드웍스 크랙.
1. Collecting personal information about you
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to perform our functions Download The Dream of Carnival Goose.
The kinds of personal information we hold about you.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold about you will depend upon the type of products or services requested. However, it may include:
- Information you give us when you buy an product or service from us; and
- Communications between us and you Download the free book.
2. Using and disclosing your personal information
The purposes for which we collect and hold personal information and how we use and disclose it.
We respect your privacy. We will only use or disclose your personal information for the purpose for which you provided it to us, unless we have your consent or it is required or authorised by law 위키 낱말 사전.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Commonwealth, State And Territory Departments and statutory bodies;
- Organisations to whom we outsource functions, such as information technology functions;
- Otherwise as you have consented; and
- Otherwise as required or authorised by law.
Contracting out services and disclosures
We contract out some of our external installations and services to external contractors 랩뷰 비전. We may disclose your personal information to these contractors but only so that they can provide the services that we have contracted out to them.
3. Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to personal information that we hold about you. All requests for access to your personal information will be handled by our privacy access officer, who can be contacted by writing to the address set out below Joker free. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible. Requests for a large amount of information, or information which is not currently in use, may require further time before a response can be given. In some cases, consistent with the National Privacy Principles, we may refuse to give you access to personal information we hold about you. This includes circumstances where giving you access:
- Would have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy;
- Would prejudice negotiations we are having with you;
- Would prejudice an investigation of unlawful activity; or
- Would prejudice activities carried out by, or for, a law enforcement agency Download mysql odbc driver.
If we refuse to give you access we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
Generally, if you request us to do so we will amend any personal information about you held by us which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If we disagree with you about the accuracy completeness or currency of a record of your personal information held by us, we will take reasonable steps to associate with that record a statement to the effect that you claim this to be the case, if you request us to do so 예능 유료.
4. What to do if you would like more information about how we manage your personal information or wish to complain about a breach of your privacy.
You can get more information about the way we manage personal information about you which we hold by contacting us by writing to the postal address set out below Download Windows7 Internet Explorer 10. If you are concerned that we may have breached your privacy and wish to make a complaint, please contact us by writing to the postal address set out below.
Contact details for the company:
Powerlite Generators (Aust) Pty Limited
2 Binney Road, Kings Park NSW 2148
Ph: 02 9912 5000