Self Bunded Fuel Tanks – Australian Compliant
Fuel Cube Self Bunded fuel Tank
Suitable for the storage and dispensing of Diesel, Kerosene, Lubricants, Petrol and Waste Oil.
Powerlite can supply fuel cubes to Sydney – NSW and Australia wide
The PC Cube is a market-leading 110% self bunded tank, with versatile under-hatch connections and an intelligent design certified for lifting when full (Up to PC6.6).
Unique tank in tank design approved to UL142 / ULCS601 / AS1940, AS1692, AS1170, AS4100, AS1554.1 / BS799 / PPG2.
- Certified Crane Lifting Points (Up to and including PC6.6)
- Removable manway for ease of maintenance.
- The outer tank will hold 110% of the inner tank’s capacity.
- UN31A/Y approved for the transport of Dangerous Goods by Road, Rail and Sea, Packaging Groups II & III. (PC0.66 – PC2.25)
- Lockable hatch lid with access for hoses, under hatch sockets and suction spears can operate with the hatch closed.
- Additional 50mm (2”) hose entry and exit sockets on top of tank.
- Secure under-hatch generator hose suction and return points, to accommodate up to 3 generators.
- 4 x way forklift pockets.
- Incremental dipstick.
- Stackable – 3-high empty and 2-high when full.
- Supplied with all required statutory decals.
- Movable when full (Up to and including PC6.6)
- 1 x 25mm (1”) Suction Spear
- 2 x 13mm (1/2”) Suction Spear
- 3 x 40mm (1 1/2”) Return Point
- 1 x Spare 80mm (3”) Socket
- 4 x Spare 50mm (2”) Socket Top of Tank
- 50mm (2”) Fill Point – Splash Fill Only
- Incremented Dip Stick (Select Models)
- Statutory Signage
- 4 Way Forklift Pockets
- Certified Lift Full Crane Lugs on Each Corner
- Finish Painted PETRO White Marine Specification
- Optional extra to pre-fit 1 x 50mm (2”) Overfill Valve
VARIOUS SIZES AVAILABLE
MANY OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Dispensing kits – Pump kits – Over fill alarms
Give the team at Powerlite a call on 1300 436 738