- Do you have a Farmers discipline and self motivation?
- Do you have skills and vision?
- Are you motivated by a challenge?
- Are you a team player?
Service Technician – Generators
Powerlite Australia requires a Service Technician for the service, testing, fault diagnosis and repair of portable petrol and diesel generators in our factory at Kings Park with occasional field service jobs on industrial diesel generators at customer locations.
- Service & repair of portable and industrial generators both in the workshop & field
- Planned service & maintenance workshop & field.
- Troubleshooting & diagnosis of faults.
- Call-out field repairs
The applicant will be expected to have a mature attitude, be self-motivated, able to work autonomously, have strong customer service skills, have an organised and tidy method of work, be dedicated to quality work and a team player. The applicant must be prepared to work occasional overtime, if required.
Specific Job Skills & Experience:
- Full Drivers Licence is essential.
- Clear written & verbal English.
- Experience servicing industrial and portable generators.
- Electrical experience would be an advantage
- Safe Work White card would be an advantage
- Experience with basic service & repair of petrol and diesel engines would be highly regarded.
Training, if required, would be provided to a suitable applicant.
Base at: Powerlite Australia Pty Limited, Kings Park NSW, 2148
Contact our operations manager Peter Vincent on 02 9912 5000 (Press 2) and email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org